QuickStatsNational Rehabilitation Reporting SystemRun Date: Dec-11-2019Primary Services Referred To After Discharge From Inpatient RehabilitationAbout this QuickStat Footnotes
|Report Name: NRS Primary Services Referred To After Discharge From Inpatient Rehabilitation
Report ID: NRS211
© 2019 Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI)
1. Report source: NRS, CIHI 2012-2013 to 2018-2019
2. The report is based on clients discharged from NRS participating facilities in 2012-2013 to 2018-2019 with a complete admission and discharge assessments.
3. The report only includes those clients who were referred to services after discharge.
4. A referral to “Ambulatory Care Service” indicates a facility based service.
5. A referral to “Residential Care Facility” includes long-term care, continuing care, and nursing homes.
6. A referral to an “Inpatient Acute Care” or “an Inpatient Rehabilitation” includes referrals to services within the same facility or to a different facility.
7. A referral to “Community Services” would include such services as public health and transportation services.
8. A referral to “Other” includes such services as rehabilitation outreach services, legal services, drug dependency agencies, and educational agencies.
9. A Rehabilitation Client Group value of “Other RCGs” includes congenital deformities, developmental disabilities and other disabling impairments.
10. Rehabilitation Client Groups (RCGs) are adapted with permission from UDSMR impairment codes. Copyright © 1997 Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc., all rights reserved.||