QuickStatsInpatient Rehabilitation Clients Reporting an Improvement of Pain at DischargeNational Rehabilitation Reporting SystemRun Date: Oct-17-2019About this QuickStat Footnotes
|Report Name: NRS Inpatient Rehabilitation Clients Reporting an Improvement of Pain at Discharge
Report ID: NRS313
© 2019 Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI)
1. Source: NRS, CIHI 2012-2013 to 2018-2019
2. Based on clients discharged from NRS participating facilities in 2012-2013 to 2018-2019 with complete admission and discharge assessments.
3. The report only includes those clients who reported pain at admission and who were able to report their level of pain at discharge.
4. A Rehabilitation Client Group value of “Other RCGs” includes congenital deformities, developmental disabilities and other disabling impairments.
5. Rehabilitation Client Groups (RCGs) are adapted with permission from UDSMR impairment codes. Copyright © 1997 Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc., all rights reserved.||