QuickStatsLength of Stay and Length of Stay Efficiency of Inpatient Rehabilitation ClientsNational Rehabilitation Reporting SystemRun Date: Dec-11-2019About this QuickStat Footnotes
|Report Name: NRS Length of Stay and Length of Stay Efficiency of Inpatient Rehabilitation Clients
Report ID: NRS310
© 2019 Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI)
1. Source: NRS, CIHI 2012-2013 to 2018-2019
2. LOS efficiency is calculated as the change in FIM® Total Function Score from admission to discharge divided by rehabilitation length of stay.
3. Based on clients discharged from NRS participating facilities in 2012-2013 to 2018-2019 with complete admission and discharge assessments.
4. A Rehabilitation Client Group value of “Other RCGs” includes congenital deformities, developmental disabilities and other disabling impairments.
5. Excludes clients with incomplete admission and/or discharge Function Scores.
6. Rehabilitation Client Groups (RCGs) are adapted with permission from UDSMR impairment codes. Copyright © 1997 Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc., all rights reserved.
7. Total Function Scores are based on data collected by the FIM® instrument. The 18-item FIM® instrument is a trademark of Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc.||