FootnotesReport Name: Regional Contextual Information
Report ID: MH3
© 2018 Canadian Institute for Health Information.
1) Prior to 2014–2015, indicators were made available only for health regions with a population greater than 75,000.
2) The number of psychiatric or general hospitals in the health region was based on those that reported discharges with a primary diagnosis of mental illness or addiction.
3) A cell value of “-” indicates no value or that the value is not applicable or not included.
4) Click “About this QuickStat” for detailed notes and methodology information related to this report.
5) Sources: Hospital Mental Health Database, Canadian Institute for Health Information; Population Estimates, Statistics Canada.